Quick Review Of Westcrip Resurrection ICS Remix ROM v9.6

Posted by Ada S. On Saturday, March 10, 2012 No comments


Resurrection ICS Remix ROM v9.0 was a stable ICS-based ROM I tried on my SGS2 a month ago. Will this latest version live up to it?


Within minutes of using Resurrection ICS Remix ROM v9.6, I found out it doesn't have much changes compared to the last version I tried. If you've never tried this ROM before, I suggest you read my original post. The changes in this new version include:

  • New lock screen. It's more beautiful now, IMO.
  • Trebuchet Launcher removed. There's only Nova Launcher now.
  • Gets rid of the ICS+ browser. Now there's just the stock Sammy browser.
Samsung apps like AllShare, Books, Calculator, etc. are still there. There are still two galleries and two music players. I have a problem restoring a few apps with Titanium Backup too.

I only suggest this update if you prefer Nova Launcher over Trebuchet. I find Trebuchet Launcher more better-looking which is why I'm not pleased with it being gone in this latest version. But as I've said before, Westcrip is a really smooth ICS ROM which is why you should get this (or previous versions if you like Trebuchet better).

Here are a few screenshots. You can see more photos at my original review of this ROM.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Looking for something?