My Apologies, Geeks - [S]he Talks Is Back!

Posted by Ada S. On Saturday, March 03, 2012 No comments


[S]he Talks Android was MIA, AWOL, or whatever you call it for the past few weeks. If you haven't unfollowed me on Twitter while I was gone, thank you. If you haven't followed me yet, the name's @shetalksandroid. I won't bite :-)


Anyhoo, I'm writing this post as an apology for taking a long break from blogging. A lot of events transpired in my personal and professional life in the past month. To summarize, all I can say is I have a life. That is something each and every one of you must understand whenever you decide to nag Android bloggers and developers.


To followers who kept in touch while I was away, THANK YOU SO MUCH. I can't name you here but you know who you are :-) Trust me, I remember all the kind gestures you make. I'll be back to blogging by today but may not blog as much as I used to.


BTW, I just downloaded CheckROM Revolution v6 for SGS2. I may flash it by today or tomorrow, depending on my mood. But you can bet I'll be one of the firsts to download and test the stable and official ICS build for SGS2 for you - and with screenshots too! If you get the news ahead of me, please contact me on Twitter :-) I'm trying to keep close watch of SamMobile's firmware page though.


Damn. Nothing spells COMEBACK better than blogging using Blogger for Android on my SGT, and using Market Enabler to download the supposedly US-only app :-D


If you're really curious what I've been doing, here is a brief photo story...


Beer.



More beer.



Blue Margarita.



Walking in stilettos - drunk.




Watch Walking Dead on my SGS2. Downloaded via T-Torrent Pro.


Make it to the 'popular' list on Streamzoo. The name's @bloggingada

Smoke. Yeah, I smoke.



Make my 4-year old's project. Parents are required to come up with this scrapbook while the kiddos get graded for writing. Origami wasn't required but took the extra mile to help get my son a perfect grade haha.



Play FF7 on my SGS2 with FPSe. I've been cheating on Chocobo races at Gold Saucer. Lol.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Looking for something?